WLA may collect and ask you for personally identifiable information when you visit or use our website or portals or via hard copy, including your full name, address, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, a password, and other identifying information. We may also receive personally identifiable information about you from our cooperation partners. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you requested.
We may use this information for several general purposes to: (i) customize the content you see, (ii) fulfill your requests for certain services and information, (iii) contact you, (iv) audit, research and analyze our website and portals and the services that we provide, (v) ensure the technical functioning of our website and portals, and (vi) develop new services and information.
WLA will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. To the extent permitted by law, we will only send personally identifiable information about you to other entities or people when:
1. We have your consent to share your information;
2. We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
3. We need to send your information to entities who work on behalf of WLA to provide a product or service to you or WLA (unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us);
4. We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process; or
5. We find that your actions on our website or portals violate the Terms and Conditions of Use, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
WLA contracts with a third-party to maintain and host the website and portals. Therefore, any information you submit on our website or portals, including personally identifiable information, will be placed and stored on a computer server maintained by this third-party host.
We take appropriate security measures for your information to prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure. In the event of a security incident such as a personal data breach, we will initiate an emergency plan to prevent the magnification of the security incident, and will notify you via push notifications, announcements, etc.
WLA uses Dynadot as the platform to distribute emails to you and others (including periodic updates about our work or responding to requests from you for information). The security that Dynadot employs with respect to personally identifiable information we provide to them about you is described on their website at: https://www.dynadot.com
WLA's website and portals may be linked to other websites not maintained by us. We do not control and are not responsible for the content of and policies governing use of those websites not maintained by us. The inclusion of any link to such websites does not imply approval of or endorsement by us of the websites or the content thereof.
August 31, 2022